The outbreak of the COVID-19 virus and this pandemic has provided a huge challenge to national resources and a race to adapt enhanced and advanced technologies to revolutionize the existing ones and deploy them. The use of thermal imaging cameras has come into the spotlight, with sales of thermal security surveillance cameras increasing drastically and becoming popular among consumers all around the globe. Recently, several thermal imaging devices are currently being highlighted for their complete potential to protect employees and every visitor present in the warehouse. Each Thermal Camera has slightly different and advanced capabilities and usage features, but all eventually aim to measure body temperature, detect masks and alert possible victims infected by the virus immediately.
The warehouse can be the most vulnerable target for thefts and many criminal activities. This statement correctly implies no matter how valuable a product or any equipment is stored inside. The truth is that burglars/thieves notice any warehouse situated in a remote location and know that they can have a real easy score. This is why keeping your warehouse safe and sound should be of utmost priority and all security measures should be taken. Security cameras are the most eminent part of security measures, thereby, due to the revolution in the security industry the cameras often come with all the advanced integrated features. Advanced systems are rarely used by warehouse managers or caretakers because they are cumbersome when it comes to accessing the data captured.
The best and advanced thermal security surveillance camera systems give you a complete balance between video quality, resolution, value, storage, durability, functionality, and efficiency. There is 24/7 real-time monitoring and live streaming directly on the smartphones via an application of the respective manufacturer. It’s also important to check if the system according to the needs and requirements for instance whether you want surveillance for indoor, outdoor, or mixed environments security. Whether your warehouse is located in the city or the outskirts of the city, there is a security system built for your every need and requirement available in the market.
Researchers have found various scientific proves that support and prove that certain Telethermographic systems, also known as thermal imaging or thermal screening systems, can assist in measuring the surface skin temperature of both objects and individuals. These systems are integrated with an infrared thermal camera and sometimes may also have a temperature reference source, all according to consumers’ needs and requirements. This is the most crucial times when thermal imaging camera systems play a prominent role in different sectors, with some enterprises, factories, warehouses, retailers, and manufacturing factories are among the first to invest in these cameras and deploy this solution in their premises to help them actively detect temperatures of visitors, employees, and workers prior their entry. Many more are expected to follow suit and deploy thermal screening cameras in the coming weeks and months. This is one of the ideal and most reliable means to reduce the spread of this deadly virus and to safely reopen warehouses and initiating its working in these tough times.
Here are some recommendations and advantages why a thermal camera is an ideal solution for deploying in a warehouse-
- Never rely on manual information- According to several reports, with the advancements in technology, it’s proven the proficiency to use face recognition cameras to take attendance while entering and exiting a warehouse to immediately identify products and employees working. Various reports prove that manual data entry by every individual simply consumes up too much time and also there can be fake entries made.
- Face recognition system- Facial recognition can play an important role in transforming overall premise security. When connected to a database with enrolled faces of the workers, it can easily identify employees, registered visitors, or contractors, as well as block unrecognized individuals and alert security officials. In addition to keeping a detailed log, it sends instant alert notifications to the relevant people in each case; ensuring action is taken swiftly with all the evidence. Monitoring all the activities, keeping the goods secure, and ensuring the smooth performance of complex workflows are among the top priorities of manufacturing and warehousing organizations. Facial recognition systems can streamline several processes, especially that handling employee sign-in, and other person’s movement monitoring.
- Mask Detection system – The outbreak of the COVID-19 virus and this pandemic has provided a huge challenge to national resources and a race to adapt enhanced and advanced technologies to revolutionize the existing ones and deploy them. The use of thermal imaging cameras has come into the spotlight, with sales of thermal security surveillance cameras increasing drastically and becoming popular among consumers all around the globe. Recently, several thermal imaging devices are currently being highlighted for their complete potential to protect employees and every visitor present in the warehouse. Each thermal camera has slightly different and advanced capabilities and usage features, but all eventually aim to measure body temperature, detect masks and alert possible victims infected by the virus immediately.
- Communication is a powerful key – Communicating your every organizational goal and all the profit-related talks to achieve them is the sheer key to success and efficient warehousing performance. When managers are unable to create an environment where proper communication thrives, employee productivity suffers drastically, resulting in loss and wasted resources.
- Real-time monitoring – Whether you’re looking to protect the outdoors of your warehouse premises or secure high-traffic areas indoors, security camera manufacturers offer respective mobile apps also, through which you can do real-time monitoring from anywhere and at any time when any motion or uncertain activity is detected, it helps to send remote notifications and real-time alerts spontaneously that go directly to your smartphones when important points of entry or goods have been accessed.
- Monitor employee activities – Security cameras are a valuable asset for every warehouse manager to monitor their employee’s activities whenever they need to so that their productivity could be enhanced and improved which leads to high profits. Managing how long an individual stays in a room, takes a break, uses a cell phone every time gives you more data to analyze your security setup.
- Regularly assess your security systems – It’s crucial and ideal to regularly test your security surveillance system to assure that everything is working properly with good performance and there are no security breaches. As everybody knows about the idiom that prevention is better than cure. Most professional security service manufacturing companies recommend weekly testing of security systems.
Ambicam offers a complete preventive solution to safeguard people, surfaces, and surroundings with the assistance of thermal camera systems. It is an Integrated AI-driven Cloud Thermal Camera for contactless body temperature and surface temperature monitoring in your warehouse premises. It majorly is helping to prevent and stop the spread of COVID-19 through effective and contact-less screening of every individual entering your warehouse premises.
Ambicam Thermal camera systems are the ideal solution for high-temperature detection during this COVID pandemic scenario all around the globe. You can several folds eliminate the risks involved in direct physical contact for recording temperature and ensure the safety of every person in your warehouse. The CCTV surveillance cameras are integrated with advanced AI technology and surface temperature measurement technology to maximize the efficiency of security systems deployed in your warehouses.
Some of the major features and benefits thermal camera includes are-
- Body temperature measurement
- Mask detection alerts
- Face recognition system
- Flexible Installation and deployment
- AI / ML algorithm for screening
- Easy to enroll faces
- Protects premises from COVID-19
- Contactless screening of individuals
- Record maintenance of employees and visitors
- Ensures that disabled and indigenous people have safe access to everywhere
Ambicam also designed Warehouse Security Solution, one of the most important products of any manufacturing and OEM service provider Company. A warehouse is a place where you store your all finished goods and the safety and security of that place are also more important, so thermal security systems play a role of both the cameras together, firstly it protects your warehouse from any malicious activity and secondly tries to keep employees health on a check. Ambicam provides a perfect Warehouse Security Surveillance solution to safeguard your warehouse and provide everyone the complete safety and security, from anywhere and at any time. By the installation of Ambicam thermal cameras equipped with smart cloud technology you can easily monitor the activities happening in the warehouse the whole day and also keep a check remotely and use captured footage from cloud storage to help you to identify any malicious activity beforehand and provide complete evidence in case of any incident.
Major features of warehouse monitoring using the thermal camera-
- FHD Video
- Clear Night Vision
- Mobile Application
- Wide-angle View
- Cloud Video Storage
- Live Centralized Remote monitoring
- Easy Setup
- Contactless screening
- Mask detection alert system
- Face recognition system
Major advantages regarding the installation of warehouse monitoring system-
- Effective warehouse management
- Centralized Live Monitoring control
- Perimeter Security
- Smart AI Analytics features
- Minimize Internal Theft
- Remote Viewing & Management
- Reduce Inventory Shrink
- Keep a check on employee’s health
- Automatic attendance
The use of a Thermal camera for body temperature measurement can help you capture accurate details and detect people vulnerable to be affected by COVID-19, flu, or any other infections or disease manifesting with symptoms like a high fever. These thermal camera scanners can monitor a large group of people at a single time and can pick out people with temperatures more than the average temperature in crowds. Utilize thermal cameras with advanced technology to their maximum potential and discover the efficiency of Ambicam thermal screening cameras by incorporating them as a part of your security system to ensure a safe and secure warehouse environment.